With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I’m excited to share some curated gift offerings from some of my favorite bloggers and dear friends. Whether you’re looking for a gift for your own mother, sister, friend, or you’re trying to drop a few hints regarding something you’d like for yourself, these eight hand-selected wares are beautiful and inspiring.
Collection 1, Clockwise from top left:
1) New “Spring Showers” print collection by artist Emily Jeffords, a set of three 5×7 canvas prints printed on flat fine art quality printing canvas and hand-cut in studio. I have a few of Emily’s prints, and they are spectacular.
2) Hand-poured soy wax Citrus Basil Candle from the lovely Kristin Schmucker. Kristin admits this is one of her favorite scents, and I think it sounds nearly perfect. Be sure to browse her entire shop. Everything she offers is just beautiful.
3) Love Mercy slouchy V-neck tee from She Does Justice‘s new summer line. This tee is part of the Micah 6:8 series, and I adore the bright pop of pink with the gold text. She Does Justice partners with organizations that fight for change in the areas of adoption, empowering young women, healthcare in Africa, orphan prevention, & anti-sex trafficking. Your purchase helps to support these efforts.
4) These All The Things I Love About You journal cards are the loveliest way to send sweet sentiments. Designed by my friend, Karen Stott, the words written inside these journals will be treasured for years to come. With Father’s Day in the near future, they’d also be a great gift for a dad or husband.
Collection 2, Clockwise from top left:
1) I am smitten with this Love Writes a Beautiful Story tee, and Mom will be as well, since any mother knows that love indeed writes a beautiful story. Designed by Kelli+Vanessa, this tee reminds us of the legacy we are writing as mothers.
2) This Saved by Grace mug by ChalkFullOfLove features a hand-lettered design that speaks of glorious truth. It’s perfect for that first cup of coffee or a late-in-the-afternoon pick-me-up, something all moms need every now and then!
3) These Rashmi Earrings by Noonday Collection are absolutely stunning. Their understated, demure design can be dressed up or down. And when you purchase from Noonday, you are helping to create jobs in impoverished areas and empowering those in need to create dignified work and earn sustainable, reliable incomes.
4) The Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner gives women the permission to “let go of laundry … and Savor some time for yourself.” It is a refreshing approach to learning how to recapture pockets of time so you can pursue the gifts and passions God has gifted you.
Have a blessed day, sweet friends! I’ll be back on Wednesday with a beautiful Mother’s Day tribute post to all of you moms. So please be sure to check back then or watch your inbox if you’re a subscriber, because this is a post you won’t want to miss. I guarantee you it will encourage your spirit and buoy your heart regarding this hard, sanctifying, glorious work of mothering.
/ / /
For more content like this, connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! If you’re new, welcome! To receive more encouraging posts AND get a free printable, enter your e mail in the box to the sidebar at the right. Then just click “I want to Follow F&C!” Be sure to check your inbox for the confirmation and the link to your free printable. You can also follow F&C on BlogLovin’.
All content is ©Faith&Composition by Shalene Roberts, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. If you like F&C content, I’d be tickled pink if you would share. Just please include a link to the original post. Thank you!