What are your plans for the weekend, dear friends? We’re hoping to go apple picking, if the orchard isn’t picked over and bone dry by the time we arrive. I’ll share pics if we have any success. Cross your fingers for us! In the meantime, I wanted to share a few links for your weekend reading. Enjoy!
- This week I took part in an Instagram challenge hosted by Under the Sycamore and The Anderson Crew. Dubbed #EmbracetheCamera, it was a challenge to get out from behind the lens and actually get in front of it. Though the challenge is over, can I urge you to try it too? Your family wants photos with you in them! (If you’re an IG’er, you can follow me here. The above pic is from my IG feed.)
- We love to read around here, and we’re seriously considering educating our children in the classical model, so this post really resonated with me.
- My lovely blog friend, Linsey just announced that she’ll be hosting two Beauty Hunting Retreats at her beautiful Ten 10 Farm in Franklin, Tenn. If you’re near the area, I’d snatch up a ticket. I think it’s going to be delightful!
- I first read about StephModo‘s breathtaking La Maisonnette Du Coteau a few years ago, and I have been dreaming of traveling there ever since. Stephanie just recently announced that the 2014 calendar is now open for booking! With three kids aged five and under, I don’t think a trip to France is in our plans next year. But if you’re planning a trip abroad, check into it! And then please send me a little something from your travels there!
- I’m not one to spend a lot of money on skincare or make-up, but my mom gifted me some of these products for my birthday. I just started using them, and I’m already a bit addicted.
- This post asking what stay-at-home moms do all day was spot on.
- And last but not least, the lovely Paula at Two Ellie recently featured one of my free watercolor printables. I absolutely adore how she styled it! You can get your own free printable here.
Have a blessed weekend friends!